A Tired Older Woman: Loses Weight and Keeps It Off!





$6.97


Have you ever lost weight only to gain it all back? Have you ever yo-yoed up and down on the scales? Have you ever dealt with the dreaded plateaus? Then you are among friends. Anyone can lose a few pounds. Many of us already have. The difference is that I am no longer like you. Several years ago, I lost more than 50 pounds, and I have maintained that weight loss for over 5 years – simply, easily, and without giving it much thought. On the pages of A Tired Older Woman: Loses Weight and Keeps It Off! I will share my secrets with you!Used Book in Good Condition

The post A Tired Older Woman: Loses Weight and Keeps It Off! appeared first on Best Deals and Reviews.



via A Tired Older Woman: Loses Weight and Keeps It Off!

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post